Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 25, 26, 27














Greetings Campers,

A couple of folks kindly pointed out that I have not posted the DATE of the campout on this blog. Getting old is a bitch, ain’t it? Mark your calendars for July 25, 26, 27. I’m a little leery about posting detailed directions to my house out here on the wide world of web for anyone to see. If you need directions, please email me at stephanysp@gmail.com

I’m posting a couple of sweet photos of the oven in action. I loved the original, organic color shown here. Unfortunately, Sequoia had to apply a coat of paint after this photo was taken, a sad necessity to prevent cracking. What wasn’t necessary was the color he chose, a shade my Aunt Lula once memorably referred to as “titty pink.” He’s dialing down the drama on the second coat.

No comments: