Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Guantlet is Thrown

Message from Cat Sullivan:

Hi Stephany,
This is a message from our friend who will be attending. he wanted me to pass on this info.Can't wait to see all of you and enjoy your music.
Cat

Message from Cat & Dutch's Friend Karen:

Thanks again,

I will bring my award winning BBQ sauce that just won 4 out of 5 stars from the biggest sauce review judges in the country. Please tell Dutch and I'll bring a special bottle for you. www.bbqsaucereviews.com I should be the second one down so look for Timber Folks BBQ. I will bring my competition BBQ which is my brisket and Boston Butt fresh off my smoker so tell your friends and send them the site if you wish. So that's what I'll bring for everyone and a couple of baskets..LOL. I have some of your artwork in my office on the wall very nice and my fav's for sure!!!!...did you do the Budda sitting with his legs crossed on a glow mini??...Hummm

See ya soon
"Big" Ter

No comments: