Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Kiss me like you mean it

I made a major breakthrough tonight in a longstanding writing project and felt like celebrating...



Honey baby won't you cuddle near
Let sweet mama whisper in your ear
I'm wild about that thing, it makes me laugh and sing
Give it to me papa, I'm wild about that thing

Do it easy honey, don't get rough
From you papa I can't get enough 
I'm wild about that thing, Sweet joy it always bring
Everybody knows it, I'm wild about that thing

Please don't hold it baby when I cry
Give me every bit of it or else I'll die
I'm wild about that thing jada ging ging ging
All the time I'm crying I'm wild about that thing
All the time I'm crying, I'm wild about that thing

What's a matter papa, please don't stall
Don't you know I love it and I want it all
I'm wild about that thing, just give my bell a ring
You pressed my button, I'm wild about that thing

If you want to satisfy my soul,
Come on and rock me with a steady roll
I'm wild about that thing, gee I like your ting-a-ling
Kiss me like you mean it, I'm wild about that thing

Come on turn the lights down low
When you say you're ready I say let's go
I'm wild about that thing, I'm wild about that thing
Come on and make me feel it, I'm wild about that thing

I'm wild about it when you hold me tight
Let me linger in your arms all night
I'm wild about that thing, my passions got the fling
Come on hear me cryin, I'm wild about that thing.

No comments: