Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July
























I haven't forgotten you, campers. I've been taking some serious down time, like "how am I ever gonna get back up" time. June almost did me in, especially since it started on May 29 and didn't end until July 4. That's a hell of a long month and it was action packed, but I had crazy fun.

So, it's back to the grind, working my job, rehearsing some tunes. Hamfist doesn't have a gig lined up until August, but we're looking. Jon, Jesse and I may scout around for a gig. Meanwhile, I've got my nose to the grindstone and my finger to the air. How's that for a mixed metaphor?

Have y'all seen the line up for the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival in Golden Gate Park in October?

http://www.strictlybluegrass.com/

After listening to Danny talk this up for years, Sequoia and I finally attended last year and were completely blow away. If you happen to find yourself in the neighborhood of Golden Gate Park on October 2-4, let's rendezvous.

No comments: