Friday, February 25, 2011

2011 Colestine Camp Out

Dear Friends,

The 17th Colestine Camp Out is scheduled for June 10-12, 2011.

The first camp out was in June 1995. I remember that the Lovills, the Feltzs, the Smiths, the McBennets, the Conniffs, Lowell & Joanne, Greg & Noah were in attendance. Lord, who else? It has been 16 years now and my memory is shot to hell. Sky was a toddler, Ruthe had just found out that she was pregnant with Lauren and Elaine may have been pregnant with Claire. I think Arly Sue was in 3rd grade and Kiva was in 6th. I remember that Arly was hugely proud of the fact that she jumped off the rock into the freezing cold creek 49 times.











Kiva has been out on her own for almost 10 years now and Arly is in law school, for god's sake. Sky's at Cal, Sierra Conniff's at Temple, Lauren, Claire and Sierra Sullivan are all in high school. Who knows where the time goes?

I am so remarkably blessed by all of you. I so look forward to gathering together once again.

No comments: