Saturday, April 16, 2011

Big Chief Dogboy and the Porkbutt Cage Match


Hey Steph,

FYI... I'm lookin' for three Webbers. I'll bring four porkbutts as well as what I am already on the list for. We did eight butts last time. With three Q's I can handle up to nine butts. As I recall, Last campout the BBQ'ed pork was gone by lunch time the next day. Dat's summ eatin'. Dat's what I like...

Let me know what else you need out of my miserable butt...

Hey Steph,

A quick note here... Had preliminary contact with Dutch. He's good for "at least one BBQ and two porkbutts". Will lock in the contribution later in the weekend as the Sullivan family has houseguests from the UK in for at least tonight. Dutch is good for at least that so add it to the list.

Is Phil Lee on any of your distribution lists? I haven't seen him for a while. Let me know if you've heard or sent to him. His is BBQ number three...

Am thinking this campout should be billed as the Porkbutt Cage Match: You bring it I'll pull it, no matter how many are contributed. Don't quote me on this until I find out about Dutch's other BBQ. With four I'll even do veggies...

No comments: