Friday, March 6, 2009

COLESTIN CAMP OUT 09 - Dates


















Greetings Campers!

As always, finding a date for the camp out is a little like launching D-Day.

Sequoia and I are willing to host two parties again, like we did last year: one in June and one in July.

We’re proposing two possibilities in June:
June 12-14
June 19-21

One possibility in July:
July 24-26

By early next week, Sequoia and I need to figure out:
On which date we’ll host a party in June
If we will host a second party in July

Of the dates listed above, please let me know any/all that do NOT work for you. Some folks need to request time off, so please send your feedback ASAP.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback on my earlier posts. Sequoia visited Tom the other day to check in on him. (Yes friends, I am married to a bodhisattva.) Tom was up and around. Not surprisingly, recent events did not come up in conversation.

Steph

No comments: