Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Message from the Swildo

Steph:

Thanks for setting up the Colestine Blog - another free and open venue to share ideas, observations, and the occasional blinding flash of the obvious.......

Ah, the alure of the Colestine beckons over cyberspace! I am very excited about next weekend. DogHead and I are in full gear planning some type of culinary tsunami for Saturday night. Looking a lot like Navajo tacos with mariated pulled pork from the "dueling Webers", southwest style beans and perhaps a Santre Fe coleslaw, followed by copious amounts of dutch oven dessert. Don't post any specifics, we're still noodling on the menu, but what ever we decide on, no one will go hungry......let me know if there is anything else I can bring/do to assist with the festivities!

I know that the weather will be unpredictable, but I wanted to check on the condition of the creek - high? fast? cold? Is there a beach area, or was it blown out? Curious minds want to know where they will be soaking their bombed out brain buckets in the morning......

I'll be heading up Thursday after work, and should blow into Lowell's place around 11:00. We'll probably hit the store early Friday, and then head over to invade your domecile and shatter your pristine solitude. Are youse guys gonna be around?


Love you both, and see you soon ;-}

--
Matt

No comments: